Thursday 26 November 2020

skateboarding yay

hello bloggers

 On the Friday 13th ( which is a bad day "Friday the 13th") of November we went skateboarding.


The first trick they showed us was the turn trick if you tilt backwards you go right or the way you're leaning, and if you lean forwards the same thing. The other trick is the tic tac, where you have to put your back foot on the very back of the skateboard and push it down with your back foot and make your front foot make it easy for the back foot to push it and turn. Another trick is where you put your feet under the board and jump up and land on the board. And last of all we played a game called what's up wolf pack, it where you start at a certain point and then you have to chase the wolf to the end and get there wins, but if the wolf is near the end the wolf can say diner time so you can rush to the finish line and win win, also if the wolf sees you move when he looks back you got to stop or move back 4 steps.


I liked skateboarding because i leant 2 new tricks for skateboarding so now when I go on the go I can use the trick that they taught me.


Blog ya later







3 comments:

  1. Malo e lele Morgan its me Freddy from Te Waka Ako. Wow the way you describe how you do those tricks on the skateboard was fantastic. The tic tac was one of my favourite tricks to do when have to turn. Maybe you should check for punctuation.Bye Morgan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Morgan, I am Nicholas from the seniors. I like how big the body of the text is, maybe next time you could double check your work for spelling and to make sure it makes sense. I like that you used a photo but don't forget to check for capital letters and apostrophes. If you would like you could check out my blog here is the URL https://wpsnicholasco.blogspot.com/
    Blog ya later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Morgan, my name is Marcus from Te Waka Ako. I really like your blog post it is interesting to see what you learnt in skateboarding. Maybe next time you could be more specific about what you learnt in skateboarding. Please check out my blog at https://wpsmarcusw.blogspot.com/
    Blog you later

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.