Friday 14 May 2021

Duffy theatre!!!

OH NOOOOOOOOO...... thump!


Hello world!! on the 8th of April 2021 we had a Duffy theatre in the school hall and every year 3 or 4 people come to do a show with a theme, this years theme was covid-19 lockdown and Duffy.
 
It started with a fight when we were entering the hall but there was no incidents or bruises. The first thing they did was introduce themselves. There were 3 people acting for 10 characters, a pig, 4 chickens, aunty, mum, duffy, and scruffy. my favorite part of the duffy theatre was the start of the show when they were fighting and when he fell down the hole in the ground.

 I liked the fighting scene because I like action and fighting stuff so I liked it, also I liked when he fell down the hole because when he went down it he found some ancient Moa bones and if you ask me, i'm kinda a big nerd myself so I liked it too.
At the end I felt I related to it because I did not like online classes but I kinda did, and I did not like doing jobs around the house, and I did not like staying home but we have to do it for health & safety purposes.  


bye bye bloggers




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.